Saturday, January 9, 2010

Almost Free NAKED JUICE at WEIS MARKETS this Week!



Get your hiney over to Weis Markets this week(before the sale week ends on Wednesday night).
The 15.2 oz. NAKED JUICE bottles are on sale BOGO, so you get 2 for $2.99.
Go print this $1/1 Coupon HERE.  You can print it twice by hitting your back button.  If you can use a second computer, go print out 4 of the coupons.

Now go to Weis and buy 10 bottles, any flavor you like.
10 bottle with the BOGO sale will cost you $14.95.
Use 4 of the $1/1 Coupons and pay $10.95 OOP.

Now save your receipt and go HERE and download a copy of a Naked Juice Rebate Form.
Send in the information they need and the form and you will get back $10 on your purchase of 10 bottles.

$10.95 you spent - $10 Rebate=$.95 OOP for 10 Juices!

That's what I did today! ;-)
Of course, since my Weis won't take IPQs, I had to go to a different Weis outside of Teeny Tiny Town to get in on this deal.

Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.