Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cheap Finish Dishwasher Detergent at Rite-Aid



If anyone still has any of those $2.50 off Finish Dishwashing Detergent Coupons left that expire on Sunday, 1/31.....you might want to think about using them at Rite-Aid.  Depending on what Finish is priced at there(I haven't been in to look yet myself), you can combine the $2.50 off Q with the $1/1 Q at AdPerks Finish Q AND the $1.50 SCR #94--

With $5 off after rebate($2.50+$1+$1.50), it might be worth picking some up at Rite-Aid if you can't find a better deal on Finish at some other store.  Just remember that the SCR is a limit of 1 per person/address so if you need to use multiple $2.50 Qs keep in mind that only your first purchase will qualify for the $1 rebate.   ;-)

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.