Friday, May 29, 2009

Totals for the Price Chopper $7 CAT DEAL

Since I'm grounded at home with a bum foot(see yesterday's post), I finally have the time/opportunity to snap pics and figure the Grand Totals for my Price Chopper $7 Catalina Promotion Transactions of last week.
To get up to speed on what the heck I am talking about, go read it
HERE.

Forget the 3 pictures from the older post on the PC $7 Cat Deal....I've incorporated those items from the 1st 3 Transactions into new pics of EVERYTHING I BOUGHT.


First the numbers.....

Value of Items $502.43(that's without tax)
Cash Spent Out of Pocket $89.06(that includes the tax)

Savings of........82+%

If I were to take the tax paid out of the OOP spent(which comes in at around $16 of the OOP), my Savings Percentage would go up to about 86.5%.

82, 86.....it's all good! ;-)


Now for the photos. Sorry it isn't one big honking photo of everything but I just don't have a place large enough to put everything at the same time for a photo at the moment.lolol

Without further adieu here is what $89 bought last week at Price Chopper.....





Add Image














And here is the List of What is Pictured...

Wisk Laundry Detergent 8
Q-Tips 2
Lever Soap Package 4
Dove Soap Package 7
Dove Shampoo 6
Dove Conditioner 2
Dove Body Wash 4
Caress Body Wash 12
Suave Shampoo 11
Sunsilk Shampoo 2
Suave Body Wash 4
Suave Deodorant 4
Degree Deodorant 4
Degree Deodorant women's 1
Ragu Spaghetti Sauce 19 *These are the big honking jars!*
Knorr's Noodle Sides 12
Wishbone Dressings Assort. 19
Lipton Tea Canisters 4
Lipton On the Go Mix Boxes 4
Skippy Peanut Butter 8
A Total of 137 Items.
That averages out to .65¢ per Item.
I'll take it!lol
Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! That's wonderful!! You could open your own toiletry and salad boutique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or... a toiletry/salad/laundromat/asian pasta/sandwich boutique :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty....lol, u crack me up!
    Actually tho, you aren't very far from the truth.
    Some of the toiletries are destined to be part of my Health & Beauty Aids Garage Sale....coming to a Garage near you summer of '09.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea! hope to see lots of pics when the event happens :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.