Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Surprise in the Mail from DOVE

Did anyone else here get this in the mail lately?


Thursday I went to the mailbox and found a small package from Dove. Inside was this plastic box with a full sized Dove Deodorant & an advertising pamphlet about this new product. It's suppose to "minimize the visual appearance of hair over time". Something different for your underarms in a pretty smelling Wild Rose Scent. I'm not sure about the minimizing the stubble thing but I like the scent alot.
Anyway, there are 25 smaller pamphlets in the box with 2 $2 off Coupons in each pamphlet for you to share with your friends.
I'm thrilled to have gotten this product and will try it. The Coupons are a nice bonus, especially if I like the new deodorant.
I am not so thrilled about the plastic packaging case it came in, which is NOT recyclable, as far as I can tell. Ugh!
Dove has set up a special Facebook page for this new product launch Here.
Check it out!
I'll let ya'll know what I think about the new Deodorant once I've used it a few days.
And if you're looking, people at Unilever/Dove.....change the plastic packaging thing! Not cool....
Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.