Monday, May 11, 2009

The Coupon Clipper Contest I won-Update

Remember about 10 days ago, I posted about a Coupon Clippers Contest I won that my local newspaper held? The post can be seen Here.


Anyway, the photo appeared in last Sunday's paper, the May 3rd edition. I finally got around to scanning it into the computer. I've blacked out the other winners' faces and names for privacy so my ugly mug is the only one you get to see.....lucky you!lolol


Please be kind. I had no make-up on, my hair needed work, I was having a bloated day & the reported made us all pose making the 'thumbs up' sign and look goofily happy.
At least I was clean.lol

Sluggy aka Denise

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.