Thursday, November 3, 2016

One Week Later

So here is what I looked like last Thursday evening.........

YIKES!

And here is what I look like today and how my lips usually look......


*Sigh*

As of today I am off 2 medications for the hives and swelling.
Rah.
I still have a few more days to go on the steroid but I'm in the tapering off phase of that drug.

Man am I ever glad THAT is over with!
And I don't want to go through that again.....

This face may still scare small children but at least it's the face I know.  ;-)

Sluggy

7 comments:

  1. it has to be a relief to look in the mirror and see the person you know. Besides, that could be dangerous. I know for a fact how hives can itch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back to your old Sluggy self. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back to normal! Besides the real issues of not being able to breathe and a few other incidentals with allergic reactions, swelling, especially extreme swelling can be downright painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was worried for you! Angelina cn keep her lips-I like yours on you better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you are on the mend and getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.