Thursday, November 3, 2016

One Week Later

So here is what I looked like last Thursday evening.........

YIKES!

And here is what I look like today and how my lips usually look......


*Sigh*

As of today I am off 2 medications for the hives and swelling.
Rah.
I still have a few more days to go on the steroid but I'm in the tapering off phase of that drug.

Man am I ever glad THAT is over with!
And I don't want to go through that again.....

This face may still scare small children but at least it's the face I know.  ;-)

Sluggy

7 comments:

  1. it has to be a relief to look in the mirror and see the person you know. Besides, that could be dangerous. I know for a fact how hives can itch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back to your old Sluggy self. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back to normal! Besides the real issues of not being able to breathe and a few other incidentals with allergic reactions, swelling, especially extreme swelling can be downright painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was worried for you! Angelina cn keep her lips-I like yours on you better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you are on the mend and getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.