Kermit and I just wanted to stop in quickly between cooking chores this morning and wish y'all a Happy Thanksgiving!
Before you dig into your "pants unzipping meal" today, take a moment to acknowledge everything in your world that you have been blessed with, whatever that may be.
Myself I'll be thankful for---
* my level of health given my medical issues and for the resources and medical folks who keep me going.
* my awesome kids though some are far from home today.
* my spouse who puts up with me and loves me.
* that we live below our means which means we can be a financial blessing to ourselves, our family, our friends and our country.
* this blogging platform and all you dear readers out there that has enriched my life.
Now make sure you hug everybody you see today......
Ok, maybe not that creepy guy in line at the grocery store if you have to run out for emergency supplies this morning. ;-)
Here's a nice tune I like to listen to on Thanksgiving......
And here is a funny video of Irish people trying an American Thanksgiving dinner........
So what's on the menu today at your Thanksgiving table?