Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Never Underestimate a Little Old Lady

Picture this.....

4 old ladies in a car.
Let's call them Sonya Ann, Judy, Jane and Sluggy.
Yep, that my LOL Posse....(Little Old Lady Posse).

(Sorry if I offend any of you ladies by calling you old and sorry if I offend any other of my older lady friends who I didn't put into this car.)

Anyway.....picture us driving down the highway and well, listen to this voicemail call to hear what happens while picturing the 4 of us in an Impala.



Sluggy Mother Goose

3 comments:

  1. yup I can soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo see that. Now where did I put that bible

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that. It is hilarious. And I think I AM a little offended as I am pretty sure I am one of the oldest little old ladies hanging out with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell'em how it's done. Bahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.