Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Bought At Rite-Aid This Week


I didn't get to the store until Tuesday night but here is what I bought......


2 x Tampax on sale $3.50=$7.00
2 x Nexxus Shampoo w/20% wellness discount $5.03=$10.06
2 x Oral-B toothbrushes on sale $2.99=$5.98
2 x Brach's candy corn on sale 2/$2=$2.00
1 x Olay Regenerist Cleanser w/20% wellness discount=$6.63
SubTotal....$31.67

Coupons Used
2 x $3/1 Tampax Radiant(from inside last 2 packages I bought)=$6.00
2 x $3/1 Nexxus item IPQ(Walmart site)=$6.00
1 x $1/2 Oral-B or Crest complete item ManuQ(P&G insert)=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Oral-B Oral Care Book Q=$1.00
1 x $1.50/2 Brach's candy items IPQ=$1.50
1 x $7 In-Ad Regenerist Q=$7.00
Coupon Total....$22.50

$31.67-$22.50=$9.17
I used $9 in +Up Rewards to pay and put the .17¢ on my Rite-Aid gift card.

I received back $7.98 in +Up Rewards(1 x $1 wyb2 Brach's, 1 x $1 wyb2 Tampax, 2 x $2.99 Oral-B).
So all this "cost" me $1.02 in +Ups.

The Tampax Radiant with this symbol and wording......


Have this inside.....


A $2/1 Tampax Radiant Q.....along with a $1/1 Venus, $1/1 Cover Girl and a $1/1 Always radiant Q.

Last time I bought these the Tampax Q was for $3/1(which are the Qs I used on this transaction).

If they hadn't made these Qs $1 less, everyone who buys 2 boxes this week can open them up and use the Qs inside to get them for FREE after getting the $1 +Up wyb2 back.  Now?  You end up paying $1 a box after the sale/Qs/+Up back on 2.  So much for my evil plan to get 8 boxes free(using my card and B-IL's card).

Curses.....thwarted again!
Well played Rite-Aid, well played...... ;-)

The plan now is to maybe do the Tampax Deal again this week, since with these Qs and after $1 +Ups I get back, they will "cost" me $1 a box.  I liked it so much better when they were FREE! lol

The definite plan is to do more candy corn.......candy corn=sugar crack!.......more toothbrushes(on B-IL's card)......and buy $10 more in Nexxus and get the $10 +Up Rewards(for buying $20 total).

And if some promised Qs from a blogging friend get here in time, more Olay Regenerist products.....because we all know how vain I am about my beauty.......snort.......

What are you buying at Rite-Aid this week?


September Grand Totals so far.....

Out Of Pocket....$38.65  cash
Value of items bought....$388.17
Savings Rate of  90.04%
Single Check Rebate due....$10.00
Other Rebates due......$3.00
After SCR applied, Out of Pocket.... $25.65
Savings Rate  93.39%

+Ups at beginning of month...$18+
+Ups used....$112+
+Ups received...$108+
+Ups currently...$14+

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.