Friday, January 14, 2011

Rite-Aid Quickie.....

Yesterday was a mess around here!  We got some snow Tuesday night/early Wednesday so they closed the schools.  The poor doggies had to blaze a pathway to get their "business" done......


At least no school meant that I had captive shoveling volunteers for our way too long driveway!



Today, I had to haul my carcass up to the family doc's office to get some bloodwork slips for Daughter so I thought since the roads are good and the sun is shining today, I'd hop over to Rite-Aid.
After all....it has been FOUR DAYS since I was there last!




2 x Motrin PM(I love this stuff!) on sale $3=$6.00
2 x Fritos on sale $2.50($2.39 w/20% wellness discount)=$4.78
2 x Special K cereal on sale BOGO($4.79)=$4.79
2 x Fiber Plus cereal on sale BOGO($4.79)=$4.79
SubTotal....$20.36

Coupons Used
1 x $1 off your Order AdPerk/VV Q=$1.00
1 x $6/2 assort. OTC including Motrin PM IPQ HERE=$6.00
1 x BOGO Special K IPQ HERE=$4.79 *
2 x $1/1 Fiber Plus Cereal IPQ HERE=$2.00 **
Coupon Total.....$13.79

$20.36-$13.79=$6.57
I used $6 in +Ups and put the .57¢ on my free Rite-Aid gift card.
I received $9 back in +Ups(2 x $2 Motrin, 4 x $1 Cereals, $1 wyb2 Fritos)=$9, making this a $3 moneymaker.

*The coupon says max. value of $4.49 but the cashier insisted on writing it for $4.79.
**If you can find boxes of this cereal with the Try Me Free packaging you can get your money back using This FORM HERE when you submit the necessary paperwork.

Hopefully my coupons($6/2 ManuQ Mortin)arrive by Saturday's mail so I can get some more Mortin PM.  I was only able to print 2 IPQS for it since Hubs computer is "indisposed" and the kids won't let me use their machines to print computers dagnabbit!  The Qs are coming from Michigan and I am not hopeful the mail will get them here in time for this sale.  But Rite-Aid seems to run sales on this Motrin formula often so I am crossing my fingers there is another deal on it in the coming weeks.

When I was mucking out the place between the seats in my car earlier today I found ANOTHER receipt from Sunday's shopping rampage.  I totally forgot I had made a small transaction to test out whether the Barilla was giving 5 $1 +Ups before I bought more at my 1st store...duh!   I have updated the last Rite-Aid post Totals to reflect my spending/value of items/+Ups used/+Ups gained/etc. With the +Ups earned/used from that lost receipt, Sunday's rampage went from a $3 moneymaker to a $6 moneymaker...woohoo!   The photo and item count were correct.

Just an update for the week.....the extra Month long +Up for the Compleats has been withdrawn by the Manufacturer so if you buy it now, you'll only get the single $1 +Up.  This makes me think that next week when the Hormel Chili goes on sale, there will NOT be a double dip on the +Ups they produce.

And the Harvard Square pencils, erasers, rulers $2 wyb 2 items tags have been taken down in most, if not all stores, even though that deal was suppose to go until 1/22. 



THIS TRIP
Number of Transactions.....1
Total Spent....$.57  (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$37.52
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$00.00
Resolution Reward....$40.00(1 Me, 1 BIL)
+Up Rewards earned...$9.00
+Up Rewards spent...$6.00
+Up Rewards left to spend....$141.00

 

GRAND TOTALS--January Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......25
Total Spent....$13.05 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$1124.03
SCR qualified for....$12.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$40.00

+UPS Totals for Jan. SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 1/9.....$138.00
+Up Rewards spent....$293.50
+Up Rewards earned....$321.00
+Up Rewards left....$141.00 includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period


Sluggy 

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I'd be willing to bet that in spite of how often this happens, somebody somewhere was unprepared for how very many people would grab the double-dip Ups dealmakers, and figured it was time to stop the outflow regardless of saying some of the deals would go till 1/22. Will they ever learn? Probably not :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.