Sunday, August 13, 2023

Well, I'll Be!

After PT and hitting Kroger on Friday, Hubs needed to pick up some lumber at the Home Despot.  I waited in the car, despite the heat, while he went into HD.  I spied something I thought I'd never see out in "the wild".........


Does this logo ring a bell with any folks who watched the A&E channel back in the day?


A skull and crossbones and the title "Vexcon".

I remember watching Billy the Exterminator on one of those reality shows.....

I never realized we moved to the area where this company is actually located.  

This is a more current episode from their web series on YouTube.

VEXCON is still in business with Billy's brother, Ricky, running the company.  The guy I saw get out of the truck didn't look familiar but I suppose the flunkies with the company make HD runs for supplies. 


While Billy the Exterminator was no Dog The Bounty Hunter, he was a character. 8-)

Sluggy


4 comments:

  1. I love Billy the Exterminator! I would have been running up to his truck windows! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved watching Billy the exterminator ! He made a show here in Canada for one season.Thanks for letting us know the show is on youtube.I hope you never have to call them with all the new critters you're going to be seeing in your new area !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is illegal to leave your spouse in the car hopefully he wasn't arrested.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.