Friday, August 25, 2023

Frugal Friday 2023......the August 25th Edition

Welcome to Frugal Friday!   

There are very few Frugal wins this past week but here goes......

*  Forgot to mention when I went to Urgent Care for that Sinus Infection last week, I got this free......

*  My Last 2 PT appointments this past week which costs Zero OOP.

*  Got a BIG FAT CHECK from Rakuten.   I don't even remember what I bought to get that. lol  A whole $4.57.  Go me.

*  Hit up Walmart and found this clearance find......

2 Stouffer's Veggie Lasagnas for $2.36 each.  These go for $8.94 at Walmart for this size. I'd have bought more if we had room in the freezer for them. 8-)
I also got a Great Value brand Sweet and Sour  Chicken for $2 and change but these Stouffer's items were the best deal.

*  Got a Whopper on Whopper Wednesday for $3.  That was my late lunch.  

*  I found money! 

Nope, skunked again. 8-(

Total Found in last Week.... .00¢
Total Found this Year.......$3.04

That's all for this past week.  Just sitting home is frugal, right?

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them!

Sluggy  

4 comments:

  1. I have gotten some free pens that were better than bought pens. I have the urge to go back and get another one or three.
    Summer sinus infections are the worst. Having a pneumonia vaccine sure helped to cut down on the severity of sinus problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought ribeye steaks at Aldi, as well as sirloin steak ( it was $6.99 lb) and ground beef ($3,99lb) It was stock up time for the middle kid. He really won’t eat much of any other kind of meat except beef. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Splenda fake brown sugar for $.99 per bag after Ibotta and Kroger rebates yesterday. It tastes like real sugar in baked goods. I had some not very good apples and used them in an apple crisp the other day with the fake sugar. Very tasty and used all of the apples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love $3 Whopper Wednesday. What a huge Rakuten check, 😂. Great deal on the Stouffer's lasagna.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.