Thursday, February 3, 2022

Rite-Aid Haul Before The Storm

So there were a few deals I could use at Rite-Aid this week.  Plus purchase based Catalinas kept spitting out which made the deals even sweeter and I got a $11/$55 spent Q in the snail mail this past weekend as well.
Sweet!

I figured I'd better hit R-A  before the weather came so here is everything.........


8  x Pure Zero shampoo and conditioners
4 x Nivea(various iterations)
8 x Schiff's Glucosamine
4 x Nature's Truth Vitamin D3
3 x Pringles
1 x Generic Magic Erasers on the Dollar Aisle
1 x St. Joseph low dose aspirin
1 x CORE bar
1 x Bubbly 8 pack

Total spend was $165.27 in Bonus Cash/Coupons/Gift Cards.
I earned back $132.00 in new BC and another $20.39 in Coupons dotcom, Post coupons and Ibotta making this a cost of $10.88 so far.  5 of the items(1 Nature's Truth, St. Joseph, 2 Pringles, the Bubbly sparking water 8-pack*not pictured* and the CORE bar)were also Ibotta rebates which got me to the midweek $3 Bonus so another $12.39 cash back on Ibotta. ;-)


I am working on a $20 BC back on Nature's Truth Deal still so my cost should be $5.86, depending on how close I can get to a $14.98 spend on the vitamins.

The only items I don't "need" are the Pringles so I'll give those away via Ex-CB or the food bank.  I can sell the shampoos and lotions and recoup or make a bit of cash back for those.  The glucosamine were .37 per bottle.  Marvelous price for something I need!

Not a bad week at Rite-Aid.

Sluggy




3 comments:

  1. For the glucosamine, it is limit two correct? I know they are b1g1f. Do you have to buy four to max the bonus cash offer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, buy 2, pay for 1, get $20 in BC back. If you buy 4 you still only get $20 in BC back.

      Delete
  2. pre- blizzard shopping!
    I haven't done such since I lived in MI
    It was sort of fun in a way, thinking I"d be snowed in with my goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.