Sunday, February 13, 2022

Finishing Two Ibotta Bonuses on Friday

I had Two Ibotta Bonuses-the end of the Super Bowl Bonus for $10(needed 8 more rebates)and a $5 Weekend Warrior Bonus where I needed to do 10 Rebates.

I finished both off at Walmart on Friday.........


1 x Back to the Roots potting soil....$5.98
1 x Lysol toilet bowl cleaner...$1.47
1 x GMills oatmeal packets......$2.98
1 x Mtn. Dew Spark.......$1.98
2 x Cheribundi cherry juice.....$11.16
1 x Coke mocha coffee drink......$1.88
1 x VeggieCraft cauliflower pasta......$2.98
1 x Schick Bamboo razor pack......$5.97
1 x Lipton iced tea bags pack.......$1.96
SubTotal.........$36.36

I used a $1/1 Lipton IPQ so $35.36+.46¢ tax=$35.82
I used $30 in free gift cards($25 Swag Bucks/$5 Shop Kick)so I spent $6.82 OOP on all this.

Then I earned $23.61 back in regular Ibotta rebates.  The bamboo razors and the Lysol double dipped for 2 different rebates giving me 11 rebates instead of 9.
Plus I reached both Bonuses totaling $15 more giving me a return on my $6.82 spent of $38.61 in cash rebates.  A $31.79 moneymaker.
Additionally I earned $5.05 back on Fetch($2 on the potting soil, $1.50 on the Mtn. Dew, $1.50 on the pasta, .57¢ more on the Mtn, Dew/Lysol/Lipton)and I have tracking toward another $2 on Mtn. Dew and $5 tracking on $50 Back to the Roots purchases(which I probably won't get done).

I don't foresee anymore Ibotta rebates/grocery shopping being done this month.  This is the week before the wedding and the following week I'll be bedridden by all accounts if this mother/son wedding dance happens. lolz

I did go into Weis(PMITA)Markets this past week and noticed they are no longer putting clearance stickers on short sell by date meats.  Either everything is being snatched up the day it's put out or they are just not having any "long in the tooth" meats due to shortages and demand. Hmmmm.

Sluggy


3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great week preparing for and then enjoying the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If things are like they are here, we are seeing some shortages, mostly of very odd items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also seeing this with meat. However I also noticed that more expense meats like lamb are going yellow more often. However original price 53 and yellow ticket 38 isn't going to excite me. I am also just not going to pay 1.89 a pound for chicken drumsticks. Anyone else seeing them for this much?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.