Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Frugal Friday....the February 18th Edition on February 23rd

 So here are a few of the frugal-ish things that happened here this past week.......

*   No food waste so far. ;-)  We've got lots of leftovers this week to use up or repurpose.

*  I found some clearance deals at Walmart when I went to do my Ibotta haul........

3 x 5 lb bags of rice .50¢ a bag!
1 x 1 box of Cascadian Farms cereal for .50¢
2 x bottles of maple syrup for .50¢ a bottle
2 x frozen boxes of broccoli/carrots/red taters to roast for .50¢ a box *not pictured*
$4 total for all that!

* I bought all this stuff on a trip to Walmart on Wednesday....


Spent $19.57 and earned back $29.78 back in reg. rebates and bonuses(bonus including the Rite-Aid below).

*  I did 3 Rite-Aid transactions this week utilizing BC, Catalinas and coupons but don't have any photos of it all yet.  It was a very small haul and some of it was today so won't appear until next week's FF post.


Here's most of Wednesday's haul, except for a free Air Wick after Q kit and 2 Bic Silky Touch razor packs that didn't make it into the photo.  Nothing spent OOP, used Bonus Cash and I earned back $6.70(of the $29.78 mentioned above)on Ibotta for it all.

*  I got $1 back for a post coupon at R-A on Wednesday.


Still waiting on that $50 R-A gift card corporate is supposedly mailing to me.  It's been 3 weeks almost and their HQ is a 2 hour drive from here so I suspect I'll have to raise hell some more over it.

*   I found money!



A penny found somewhere on Saturday the 12th?


A penny on Wednesday on the sidewalk outside of Rite-Aid.



Another penny in the coin return of the self-checkout machine I used at Walmart later on Wednesday.

3 whole cents this past week....woot! lol

Total Found in last Week...... .03¢
Total Found This Year......$2.09

That's about all I've got for this past week.

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them!

And have a good weekend and stay warm!  


Sluggy  

5 comments:

  1. Boy wish I could find a sale like that on rice. That is such a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My frugal looks so different from yours, but that's ok. I guess my big wins were no food waste and getting three main meals from the $4.99 Sam's rotisserie chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul! I found a bunch of pennies about two weeks ago while walking. The only frugal thing I found was my favorite tea, BOGO

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.