Sunday, September 12, 2021

Stacking Ibotta Bonuses & Other Rebate Apps

 I needed 7 offers to finish the $10 Sunflower Bonus and I got a $5 Weekend Bonus on 15 offers(I had bought a Genexa and a SinusCalm items at Rite-Aid on Thursday(clearance priced at $2.99 and $2.75)as part of a Spend $50/Get $10 off coupon Deal and spent Zero OOP(used Bonus Cash)so I only needed 13 more offers for the Weekend Warrior Bonus and had $4.50 worth of rebates already.

So I went to Walmart and bought this.........


1 x Daisy cottage cheese=$3.12
1 x OS cranberries=$2.08
1 x Dave's Killer Bread=$4.64
1 x Barilla pasta=$1.28
1 x Breakstone cottage cheeses doubles=$1.06
1 x Helluva onion dip=$1.98
1 x Sheila's Brownie Brittle=$2.88
1 x Softsoap hand soap=$1.98
1 x Rimmel mascara=$3.97
1 x Rimmel face powder=$3.97
1 x Revlon lipstick=$4.97
2 x Greek Gods qt. yogurt=$8.96*only 1 in photo*
2 x Degree stick men's deo=$8.54
1 x Degree stick women's deo=$4.27
1 x Finish dishwasher cleaner=$3.77
2 x Bertolli marinara sauce=$5.96
2 x Werther's sugar-free caramel packs=$2.96
1 x Breyer's cookies and cream ice cream=$3.88*not in photo*
1 x Klondike cookies and cream ice cream bars=$3.27*not in photo*

Subtotal....$73.54

Coupons Used came to $10.78(really was $10.50 but I had .28 overage for an AirWick plug in Q I used but wasn't a rebate/app deal so not pictured here).

$73.54-$10.78=$62.75
I used a $25 free gift card earned from ShopKick bringing the total to $37.76+$1.64 tax=$39.40 OOP.

I earned back $36.50 on Ibotta, $8.78 back on ShopKick, $1.46 on Fetch, $9.10 on Swag Bucks, $3.30 on Checkout51.
This meant $39.80 back on Ibotta and Checkout51 for spending $39.40 OOP.  Plus another $19.34 back on the 3 apps I get the free gift cards from.  A .40¢ or a $19.74 moneymaker depending on how you look at it.
And that's not counting the $4.50 in Ibotta rebates earned on Thursday. 8-)))

I tried to just buy things we needed/would use(well I didn't need onion dip or brownie brittle and the Breyer's ice cream is for Ex-College Boy as it's his favorite flavor).  The few toiletries I got will go into Giveaway boxes or be used as gifts(Christmas is coming in 15 weeks!).

It was a strong rebating weekend for me.
How did y'all do?

Sluggy



4 comments:

  1. iBotta was so irritating this week. I did a few offers to earn the $10 bonus, and only half worked, even though I manually added the missing ones & scanned the bar codes. When the amount came through, only the original half was there. I'd already gotten rid of packaging/boxes, & had to dig through the recycling, & it still didn't work. Took three emails to get it corrected. They then manually added the amount to my total, & I'd done a few extra offers, so it's possible it will go through twice now (still one transaction pending.)

    It would be great if it was smoother process. Do you ever have problems with it not recognizing offers on your receipt, even with manually searching, adding & scanning the barcodes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum brownie brittle. You know I could really use your help here. Get you butt on a plane would ya?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.