Friday, September 3, 2021

Frugal Friday.....the September 3rd Edition

 Well, Well, Well.  It's back to real life and Frugal Friday again if I want to be or not. lol

Some frugal stuff from the past week....

*  Didn't do but 1 grocery shop all of this past week and that was at Weis(PMITA)Markets. I did however go to Rite-Aid as well but we all know by now that I don't spend money there. ;-)

*  Sat my butt home recuperating from the cruise and trying to take the weight I gained on said cruise off.  Only 2 more lbs. to go. rah.

*  Hubs and I took part in Trivia and other Games on the ship and won assorted tchotchkes/prizes.  More details on that as I blog about the cruise.8-)

*  I found money!


All this was found on the cruise ship on Friday.


All this was found in the airport in Seattle on Saturday.


This dime was found under a freestanding shelving thingy near the register at my Rite-Aid on Tuesday.


And this quarter was found in my Rite-Aid on Thursday under the candy rack by the register counter.

Money Found This Week........$1.32
Money Found This Year.........$14.99

*  Due to the inaugural Alaska cruise of 2021 and the bonehead things that happened and the uproar it all caused, we got free shuttles into and back in one port and free tram rides at another port.  So we saved $16 on shuttles and I don't know how much on the tram(maybe another $8 each?).

That's about all I can think about now.  My brain is still fried. 


What frugal things happened in your life this past week?

Tell us all about your wins!


Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Not at all surprised that you found money! I would actually be surprised if you didn't find coins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband bought a $1k laptop on the sly so I took $2k from savings and applied it to the mortgage without telling him. New payoff date is April 2023 at the latest.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.