Friday, August 20, 2021

Frugal Friday....the August 20th Edition

 Well this wasn't a stellar fugal week in some ways but in others, it was..........

*  Only two trips to any store this week....


Both to Rite-Aid and "made" $21.87 on those trips.

*  I resisted the urge to do any Ibotta for this weekend as I got a $5 Bonus.  Must resist....must resist!

*  I found no money this week.  *Whomp Whomp*  Kind of a result of sitting my butt home. lol

Total Found This Week...00¢
Total Found This Year...$13.67

*  We used up all the leftovers this week and did minimal laundry.

*  Got ahead of a few things here with no driving anywhere.

*  Gave away ready produce we couldn't use before leaving.  Hopefully when we get back there will still be tomatoes ripening.  BLTs....yum!

That's about it.  I know it's a piss poor frugal showing.  Whatcha gonna do?


Tell me about all your frugal wins while I am off spending my children's inheritance in the Land of Cold and Snow..... 8-))

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Buon Voyage ! Maybe you will find some coins in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pennies from Heaven? I am disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spent and spent. Wins with a thrift trip on some new clothes. Now need to purge a minimum of 6 items, preferably 12 for my 1 in, 2-4 items out self imposed rule to help declutter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing much but Barilla ready pasta was $.25 after Ibotta rebates. Beyond Beef was on clearance for $2.99 (regular price $9.99) so I bought it all and stashed it in the freezer.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Land of Cold and Snow sounds the right place to spend and fine money.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.