Sunday, October 4, 2020

Rite-Aid Hauls From Friday & Saturday

I've got BC points to use/roll/convert to cash on various accounts at Rite-Aid from the Bonus Cash Challenges I did in August/September so I bought some things over the weekend to use the BC before it expires.

I picked up two body wash, this Jason brand that is quite pricey.  These scents were 75% off($4.17)on clearance so $8.34 spent in BC.
I submitted the receipt to Ibotta and got $5.00 in rebates(2 x $2.50)so after rebates I "converted" $5 of what I spent to cash and "spent down" $3.34 of my BC.


On Saturday I did the Nivea Men's items Deal(Spend $15/Get $4 BC).

2 x Nivea shave gel $3.99 w/20% discount=$7.98
2 x Nivea body wash $4.63 w/20% discount=$9.26
SubTotal...$17.24

I used 
1 x $2/2 Nivea shave gel ManuQ=$2.00
1 x $3/2 Nivea body wash ManuQ=$3.00
Coupon Total...$5.00

$17.24-$5.00=$12.24 paid for with Bonus Cash.
I earned back $4 in new BC.
I also submitted the shave gel to Ibotta and earned $4.00(2 x $2)so "converted $4.00 of BC to cash and "spent down" $4.24 of BC.

This week will be rolling BC with Oral Care items(Crest/Oral-B).  After sale prices/Qs/BC earned they will be free(or a little more than free if I can A-find the cheaper toothbrushes and B-submit those to Ibotta for a $1 rebate).
This week's R-A add is pitiful....4 whole pages of a flyer! lolz

Did you do any drugstore shopping this weekend?

Sluggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.