Tuesday, October 27, 2020

It Finally Happened!

 Hubs claims I have been unraveling for years but as of Sunday, I have finally finished coming UNGLUED!

That would be surgical glue to be specific. lol
When they do surgery laparoscopically they super glue up the holes where they shove the rods into you.


The first glue came off down in OC Maryland when I woke up the Monday before last.


Glue #2 came off the night before we came home on Thursday.


And the last hunk came off Sunday at home.

Then I had my post-op check-up on Monday and everything is right as rain again, well minus my gall bladder that is.

Sluggy



6 comments:

  1. I just found my hot glue gun yesterday, if you need some filled in, LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, thanks but no thanks.....I'm good. Ouch to the hot glue!lol

      Delete
  2. I had arthroscipic surgery three times and they just left the hole open. I wonder why. Don't leave a glue trail for zombies to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Pain sucks! Both of my sisters have had their gall bladders removed and they are both younger than me. I keep wondering when it will be MY turn...yikes.
    One sister is very careful about what she eats and has lost around 50+ pounds. She says some things make her feel icky so she tries to eat healthier. The other sister is still eating what she wants...lol...there's no stopping her...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get glue either :( I got staples YUCK. I hope you feel as wonderful as I did after I got mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got glue too, love it as no going back for further treatments. Glad you seem to be healing up. Mine felt weird for 6 weeks inside but now it's fully healed and I can eat way more on my non chemo week so I am power eating on that second week :) Bring on the cheesecake/steak/shrimp/tacos!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.