Thursday, July 9, 2020

Vacation Pillaging at Ollie's & Rite-Aid

Finally getting around to showing some of my favorite shopping pillaging from my trip down to Va and back.

As I remarked in my food spending post for June I actually spent money at Rite-Aid that month on 75% clearance food.

Besides all the baby aspirin I found(5 x triple packs 75% off so $1.49 for each 3 bottle pack)but I deleted all those photos on my phone so no pictures, sorry), here is some of what else I got and what it cost me OOP.............


3 x Quacker oatmeal packets(Cranberry and Almond-never seen it up here and one of my fav. food combos)=$1.22 each
2 x Craisins bags=.82¢ each(R-A brand were also 75% off but more $?)
4 x R-A brand organic honey bottles=$1.49 each(non-organic honey in this size bottle is reg. way more $!)
2 x R-A brand chicken broth=.79¢ each
2 x Hormel chili w/beans=.82¢ each
1 x Hormel no bean chili=.84¢
1 x R-A brand tomato paste=.29¢
1 x McCafe coffee bag=$2.24
1 x Seventh Generation dishwasher detergent=$1.49
1 x R-A brand Pink Himalayan salt=.84¢
1 x EOP refried beans=.44¢
1 x R-A brand ketchup=.54¢
2 x Campbell's Yes! soup(sweet potato chowder)=.84¢ each
2 x Hormel Roast Beef Hash=.84¢ each(Ex-CB loves this stuff)
4 x R-A sliced mushrooms=.29¢ each
3 x R-A organic/fair trade coffee bags=$1.69 each
2 x Jif whipped peanut butter=.99¢ each

I also bought this below at an Ollie's(Good Stuff Cheap!)in Fredericksburg, VA(I already showed the generic Rice Crispies for 75% offI found in Va. Beach at.37¢ per box=I wish I had room in the car to get more of those!).  While not all 75% off these were still good deals with my 15% discount flyer....


1 x tart cherry juice=$1.29
1 x Minute Maid self stable OJ=..89¢
1 x Horseradish Sauce(for Hubs)=$1.09
3 x Bear Naked granola(this WAS 75% off)=.65¢ per bag

Keep your eyes and ears open because you never know when/what is going to be a good deal.

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. We have an Ollie's coming soon. I can't wait to go when it opens! You make it look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like Ollie's when they open. Be sure to join the "Ollie's Army" and get an Ollie's Army card in the store once they open so they send you % off flyers too!

      Delete
  2. Great dealsas always. the granola is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome score! My Ollie's never have such great food clearance. Only candy is ever 50-75% off. I'm jealous...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. They only pillaging I do is on Saturday mornings when I pack my weekly boxes with such.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.