Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Another Weis Deal Before Thursday--Update

*UPDATE*
Hey there!  I forgot to add that I had a $1/2 Tai Pei singles coupon in the Weis Coupon Book to use as well, which I forgot.
So I took the Q back in with my receipt yesterday and got my $1 back.
That means I got all 6 items below for $3.36!


Here's another Mix & Match Pick 6/Get $3 Off Deal combination I got.

Surfing around online I happened upon an "ad" for BOGO Free Scotties Q so I clicked on it and printed off 2 of them.

Then I went to Weis(PMITA)Markets and bought this.......


4 x Scotties large 250 ct. box tissues on sale($1.99)=$7.96
2 x Tai Pei frozen single serve lunches on sale($2.49)=$4.98
SubTotal...$12.94

I used Coupons--
2 x Scotties BOGO Free(up to $1.79-so didn't take exactly half off)=$3.58
2 x Tai Pei $1/1 IPQ couponsdotcom=$2.00
1 x Tai Pei $1/2 Weis CouponBookQ=$1.00
Instant $3 Discount=$3.00
Coupon Total....$9.58

$12.94-$8.58=$3.36 OOP for all 6 items
Awesome!

Sluggy


2 comments:

  1. Stoping from Cheap trick....I love bargain. Twice a year our community has a clothes give away. Got my hubby 2 shirts and send some clothing down to my grand daughter.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deal and awesome sluggy. I must get a new printer! I think it would pay for itself printing coupons.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.