And here is a quickie.......stop smirking Judy.......
2 x Brach's Candy Corn Mix..Gawd! Enough with the candy corn already!!! on sale=$2.00
2 x No Nonsense Sock Packs w/Wellness 20% off($3.99)=$7.98
1 x Blistex moisture lip balm on sale but cheaper w/20% Wellness disc.=$2.39
1 x Conair 2 pack combs w/20% Wellness disc.=$3.51 that's STILL alot to pay for 2 combs!
1 x Robitussin Cough/Cold syrup w/20% Wellness disc.=$5.59 I opted for sugar-free diabetic variety
3 x Rite-Aid brand Spice w/20% Wellness disc.=$2.40 (.80¢ ea.-cheaper than dollar stores)
1 x $1.50/2 Brach's IPQ=$1.50 (I had to use this one as it expires next week.)
1 x $2/1 Conair item In-Ad Q from sales flyer=$2.00
1 x $3/1 Robitussin item In-Ad Q from sales flyer=$3.00
1 x $3/1 Robitussin item ManuQ(9/30 RP)=$3.00
I used $14 in +Up Rewards and put the .37¢ on my Rite-Aid gift card.(The balance is now under $10.)
I received back $11.50 in +Up Rewards (2 x $4 NN Socks, $2.50 Blistex, $1 wyb3 Spices)
This means all this stuff cost me $2.50 in +Up Rewards.
Now the analysis.....
* The candy corn cost .50¢ a bag after the Q. I will be so glad when candy corn season is over!lol
*The No Nonsense socks 2-3 packs give a $4 +Up this week per pack, Limit 2(The sign may say Limit 3 but it's a lie!) They had a single pr. of socks pack that would have been a moneymaker after +Ups BUT, it was NOT a 2-3 pack and the sign said +Ups only on 2-3 packs so I didn't chance it. After 20% Wellness disc, the $4.99 socks were $3.99 each and I got a $4 +Ups back for each, so a 2 cents moneymaker!lol
Free socks so I won't complain, right?
* The Blistex is a no-brainer. It's the Moisture Melt variety, on sale for $2.50 and gives a $2.50 +Up.
If you have 20% discount level you pay $2.39 and still get a $2.50 +Up back. 11 cent moneymaker but who's counting? My store had signage and lots on the peg and it's already Tuesday.....this is puzzling why it's not sold out!
* Conair hairbrushes, combs, mirrors, rollers. This $2/1 In-Ad Q is NOT good on a single comb however(which still would have made it cost .71¢ after Q and discount). I got the cheapest items I could find that qualified-a 2 pack of combs. #2 Son eats combs....he must, at the rate at which they disappear around here. Ingesting combs is not good for one's health...I need to stop feeding his addiction. The comb pack after 20% discount and $2Q still cost me $1.51. I might just return this and go buy a pack of combs at the Dollar Tree and save myself .45¢ after tax. Not my brightest purchase, eh?
* Robitussin.....bought the cheaper type. Prices were $6.99 or $7.29 reg. shelf. Either price point after 20% Wellness disc. would have netted me FREE cold meds. I stacked a $3 Robitussin ManuQ with the $3 Robitussin In-Ad Q, giving me a $6 reduction in the price of the item. The item was slightly under $6 after disc. but I had other items(like those overpriced combs)to eat up that overage. Give the ManuQ first and then the In-Ad Q to avoid making the register gods angry and causing the dreaded BEEPAGE!
* The Spices....a little gen I just happened to spot wandering down the food aisle.
Rite-Aid spices are $1 this week.....I think they are $1 EVERY week!lol With your 20% discount they will cost you .80, which is still cheaper than the Dollar Stores.
Even better this week, buy 3 Spices and get a $1 +Up Reward back.....meaning after counting the +Up, you pay $1.40 for 3 bottles of spice, or .4666666¢ each. HALF the price of the Dollar store! I picked up Garlic powder, Chili powder and Oregano. We go through a LOT of garlic and oregano here. I believe the limit on this +Up deal was 3....or was it 4? Next time I'll pay more attention to that.
Another trip is in order later this week......more Robitussin, more Socks and Blistex(on BIL's card), more Spices and cheap Trident which I didn't pick up yet.
So what, if anything, are YOU getting at Rite-Aid this week?
Grand Totals for October so far......
Out Of Pocket....$0.00 cash
Value of items bought.....$232.99
Savings Rate of 100%
Single Check Rebate due....$0.00
Other Rebates due......$0.00
After SCR applied, Out of Pocket.... $0.00
Savings Rate 100%
+Ups at beginning of month...$25.98+