Monday, November 2, 2009

Something to Consider Buying to Use Rite-Aid Gift Certificates

I was just browsing through the Rite-Aid SCR list for November and this one caught my eye.....



Now, I have have $40 in Gift Certificates to use at Rite-Aid(2 x $20 Certs.)meaning I have to actually 'spend' $20 after coupons to use each of these in a transactions. It's hard for me to fathom actually spending that much in a transaction, since I break down my transactions to $20 or $25 BEFORE coupons are added so I can use those $4 or $5 off your $20 or $25 purchase Rite-Aid Qs.

Anyway, these One Planet products carry a SCR all month at Rite-Aid. If you buy 2 you get a $3 SCR and you can do this deal 6 times in November. Depending on what the retail is on these or if they will be on sale one of the weeks in November, this could be a way to spend my Certificates and get some SCR $ back too.
It looks like there is a wide variety of products so I am sure I can find something we can use. Plus they look like they are eco-friendly and the packaging is a bit 'green' as well. I'll have to check the retail on this line the next time I go to Rite-Aid.

Have any of ya'll tried these products or seen them in your store yet?
Let me know if you have tried them, if they are any good.
Do anyone of you have Rite-Aid Gift Certificates/Cards?  Do you have plans on how to spend them?

Just trying to figure out some way to 'roll' these gift certificates. Oh heck, maybe I'll just hang onto them for awhile longer, as they don't expire until Feb. 28, 2010.

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.