Saturday, July 13, 2024

CVS Haul

4I know I am nuts to get back on the CVS merry-go-round...........but I did.

Here is what I got.......


 All but the hair color was an online order to pick-up.  By doing an online order I got an additional 20% off by using their code.

The toothbrush was $1.55.4
The Crest was $1.55
The Chiggerex was $4.66
One of the Cover Girl palettes was $1.96.
**They were out of the other Cover Girl palettes I ordered so cancelled that one so I had to buy a different one in the store when I went to pick up my order.
The 2 Tom's of Main toothpaste, one was $2.25 and the other was $2.67.

All this totaled $14.64 after using my $2.02 in ECBs.

I earned back $5 for the 2 Crest/Oral-B items, $2 for the Tom's of Maine and $5 for the Chiggerex.

I told the manager I had to get another eye pallet for the ECB reward so she said she would force print me the $6 ECB in case something went wrong with buying one in a separate  transaction.  The eye palette bought in store cost me .53¢ and another $6 ECB printed out.

Which is good because for some reason I can't link my Ibotta account to my CVS account so I was unable to get $4.00 back on Ibotta for those two Tom's of Maine. 8-(

I  then bought 2 Clairol Touch-up Hair Colors.  I had a BOGO paper coupons which glitched with the CVS digital BOGO Q so both of those were free(just tax).  And I earned $6 in ECBs for buying those.

Now I have $28 in ECBs and .45¢ in 2% back in rewards.  .16¢ in those 2% rewards expire 7/24 but all the ECBs don't expire until 8/9 so I've got some time to either use them on stuff for my brother and sister in-law while in VA or roll them into more ECBs and use those later when I get back to LA for more items to take to the food bank.

As for all I got on this trip-I'll be selling the hair color locally, keeping the Chiggerex and the rest will go to the food bank(except the eye make-up, those will go into a giveaway box).

What deals did you find at the drug stores this week?


Sluggy


3 comments:

  1. I don't do that at all. I did used to do Walgreens but they aren't anywhere around us. Once in awhile, maybe twice a year CVS will have stuff I actually use. I don't buy toothbrushes, our dentist gives those to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now say "I found money!' every time i pick up a penny and think of you/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't find any deals at the drugstores, but we did use our $10 reward at CVS this month. Bailey uses the Toms toothpaste as it doesn't have whatever causes canker sores like a lot of toothpaste has.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.