Thursday, July 11, 2024

Finished My Bonus

 I went back to Walmart on Wednesday and bought a few things to hit my $5 Midweek Bonus.

Besides I also had to pick up a pair of clogs for Hubs as his have worn out.


2 x Bush's Zero Sugar Beans $4.34
2 x Febreeze Gain Fabric sprays  $3.94
1 x Barilla Pesto sauce  $2.64

Total.......$10.92

I earned back....
* $11.94  Ibotta
* $3.00  SwagBucks
* $1.50 Checkout 51
$16.44 earned back so a $5.52 moneymaker.  Add this lot to Monday's lot($1.54 OOP)and we get a $3.98 moneymaker for the week.

That's all I got for today.  I am 19 items away from the big $10 Fireworks Bonus so probably won't finish that one before the weekend is over.

I somehow jacked up my leg the last few days and we sat in the ER for hours last night but they found nothing(no blood clots or broken bones)so I am going to do a lot of laying in bed(if I can straighten my leg out)and taking Naproxen like the ER doc said to do.  I hope to gosh this resolves or gets better before I fly out and then have to lay flat on a Cat Scan bed, etc. next week.  ouch


Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. I love how you all save money with all these deals - I get a headache trying to figure them out.
    Feel better quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, thank you and I'd only do this as long as I had an outlet for the items bought I don't use-those all go to the food bank or others.
    After doing this grocery rebating for so long(since 2000)it's second nature to me really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed at your shopping/savings. I hope your leg is on the mend soon. It's no fun not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.