* Pay Bills--DONE All paid, early or on time.
* Go to many Dr. appointments--DONE All related to my injury in Maryland. Six appointments in January counting the stitches removal.
* Clean and Organize stuff in House--PASS Though I'm not making much progress as I am restricted on walking around now, Hubs has made great strides in setting up his room. He's made the bulk of purchases(curtains, rod, bookcases, a locking cabinet and a file cabinet)too and has his room finished. Go him! I think I bought a curtain rod and a set of curtains for the bedroom only in January.
* Clean out Coupon Envie--DONE Not that this is the monthly chore it use to be as we don't buy the local newspaper for the coupons. The only coupons I get are printable ones I decide to print or the few that come on Wednesday with the weekly ads.
* Edit More Photos--PASS I've kept up with current photo editing. I need to get some old photos done though. I could do better here.
* Post about Old Trips--FAIL Haven't done any posting on those in January. Just didn't do it.
* Work on Genealogy--PASS I've done a bit in January. Nothing major.
* Go to Dentist--DONE Hubs and I finally got out teeth cleaning scheduled and done in January. I received bad news on the tooth front(thanks for the bad teeth dad!)so over the next 3 months I'll be spending a lot of time in the dentist's chair before we lose dental insurance at the end of April.
* Organize Clothes--PASS With my injury and not being very mobile right now I still have tubs of clothing not hung up or organized. I had 2 large closets in the PA house to use but haven't figured out where/how to organize my clothing here yet.
* Move $$ around--DONE I didn't get the money I wanted to shift around shifted. This moves to February. Not a "big" deal but will result in a little more interest income once it's finished.
* Celebrate my Birthday--DONE It was low key but lovely. I heard from both my sons and my daughter here took me out for the day.
How was your January?
HEy save the bulk of the work for when SIs and I come out. She will starighten you out in no time!ReplyDelete
My January was okay, considering it was a recovery month for me. Financially, it was a solid month. February has been so-so.ReplyDelete
January is a month I spent sitting, much like you. Although I imagine you got more done and walked more. Can we see how your leg is looking now?ReplyDelete
Glad to hear you are healing up. I paid off my trip to see grandkids late December/early January so that was done.It is 84 degrees here today!!!!Cindy in the SouthReplyDelete