Sunday, September 20, 2020

What I "Bought" This Past Week at Rite-Aid

The Title should be what I brought home from Rite-Aid this week and not what I bought since no cash was spent. ;-)

I got this on Sunday to get further along on a Bonus Cash Challenge on Bic...

1 x Bic Razor and used a $3/1 ManuQ, spending $3.17 w/tax using my BC.



 

On Tuesday I finished up 3 BC challenges(Bic, Nature's Truth, R-A OTC)--

2 x Bic White-Out at BOGO50% and used a $1.50/2 Bic stationery L2CQ, spending $3.48 w/tax using BC.
1 x Nature's Truth(I thought it was still BOGO this week or I would have bought 2 the previous week darn it!)w/20% Wellness discount and I used a $2/1 IPQ making it $8.29 OOP using BC.
2 x R-A brand Melatonin and D3 Gummies at BOGO making both $9.99 using BC.

Then on Friday I did my "big" transaction....

1 x Kellogg's cereal at $1.99 and used a $1/1 reward Kellogg's Q from my Kellogg's account.
2 x Carefree liners at BOGO50%($6.88)and used a $3/2 L2CQ.
2 x L'Oreal Preference hair color $7.99 w/20% Wellness discount and I used a $5/2 In-Ad Q.
2 x Schick disposable razors $5.99 on sale and I used 2 x $3/1 Schick disposable IPQs.
2 x Colgate toothpaste on sale for $3.50 each and used 2 x In-Ad $3/1 R-AQs and stacked 2 x $1.50/1 select Colgate toothpaste IPQs(from email link Colgate sent me).

SubTotal for all this was $43.83.  After subtracting my $24 in Qs(*)and adding $1.15 of sales tax, I spent $20.98 in Bonus Cash to pay.

I earned $2 in new BC(the Carefree)and I converted $15 of that BC spent into cash through Ibotta rebates--Kellogg's($1), the Carefree($2), the L'Oreal($6), the Schick($6).

I also had a ManuQ of $5/2 L'Oreal hair color I forgot to bring with me so on Saturday I took that in and got $5 in Cash for it(basically I converted $5 of BC into $5 cash since I used $5 more in BC to pay for that transaction).

Goodness knows I don't need MORE toothpaste after the past couple of months and all the toothpaste deals BUT stacking the Colgate IPQs w/the In-Ad Rite-Aid Qs gave me $2 in overage to apply to other items I bought.

So after BC spent and BC/cash/rebates earned, the cereal was -.01¢, the liners were -.11¢, the hair color was -.02¢, the razors were -.02¢, and the toothpaste was -$2.00.

Not a bad haul for the week.
Looking at this week's ad I don't see anything urging me to go to R-A though all those Bonus Cash Challenge points become "live" this week so I have lots of BC to spend again(after I spent last week spending most of them up).
What's a gal to do? 8-))


Sluggy



2 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.