Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Gary Vaynerchuk Inspiration

 Described as a "serial entrepeneur", Gary grew his dad's liquor store business in New Jersey by rebranding, marketing and launching it into the e-commerce arena, making it into a multi-million dollar enterprise.  He also co-founded an app, Resy, that was sold to American Express in 2019.  Gary Co-founded a winery too that was bought out by a corporation this year.  He has branched out into founding a media company with his brother and been a NYT best selling author, and his mostly now known as a motivational speaker and an internet personality.

While most of his podcasts don't apply to me at my stage of life, I can glean ideas and things to apply to how I view the world.  I agree with a lot of what he says and he is truly an inspiration to anyone looking to better themselves financially.  I think he has a lot of good advice to offer.

Take a listen.....

*Strong language warning.*


Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. That was pretty funny. I haven’t been wearing liquor T-shirts for the last 10 years but most of it sounded pretty normal to me.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's frugal to wear liquor t-shirts if your family owns liquor stores and you get them for free. lol

      Delete
    2. I do wear the free IU shirts but just as pajamas. Not work appropriate unless they have some spirit day for some kind of sportsball thing. 😁

      Jen G.

      Delete
  2. I love this. Now I am wondering if he has seen the house of doors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled on Gary V on TikTok. I have been hooked ever since.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.