Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday at Rite-Aid, Rolling BC and Converting PPS

First off after last week's wacky deals I had the cashier check my Wellness accounts/coupons and Bonus Cash loaded to them.
"Supposedly" your Bonus Cash should be visible online when you log into your Wellness account at the Rite-Aid site, along with your Load2Card coupons.
I checked all three accounts online at home and NO BC is showing on my card, and only 1 x $20 BC on each of the other cards.  My card should have 1 x $20 BC, daughter's card and son's card each should have 2 x $20 BC attached.  I know that most of the $20 BCs I earned the first week of January when buying diapers on all 3 cards never showed in the online Load2Card place.

So I had the cashier(since she wasn't busy)check each of my card's L2C info and yes, all $100 in BC I had earned are on each of the cards they were earned on.
*Big sigh of relief that I don't have to argue with Corporate on the phone due to missing BC.*

With everything as it should be on my cards in "Bonus Cash Land", here's what I got at Rite-Aid today.

First on the Daughter's card...........


2 x Remfresh on sale but 20% off price better=$15.98
2 x Daylogic razor blades on sale=$16.00
2 x Tic Tacs(clearanced flavor)=$1.68*
SubTotal.......$33.66

Coupons Used
2 x $5/1 Remfresh(1 ManuQ/1 IPQ)=$10.00

$33.66-$10.00=$23.66 + .28¢tax=$23.94

$20 in BC came off making it $3.94 OOP.
I paid with $3.94 in Plenti Points.
I earned back $22 in new Bonus Cash(2 x $8 razor blades, 2 x $3 Remfresh)

I used $20 BC and earned back $22 BC and spent down PPs by $3.94

*I bought the Tic Tacs because they are part of a BC deal this week-Altoids or Tic Tac are 2 for $3 and earn $1 in BC wyb2.  Evidently the clearanced Tic Tacs don't count for this deal.  Oh well, it was worth a try.  I can either keep these(still a good price)or return them.

Then I bought this lot on my son's card...........


1 x Remfresh on sale but 20% off price better=$7.99
2 x Daylogic razor blades on sale=$16.00
2 x Playtex tampons on sale=$7.00
2 x Prego sauce on sale=$3.00
SubTotal.......$33.99

Coupons Used
1 x $5/1 Remfresh IPQ=$5.00
2 x $2/1 Playtex tampons IPQ=$4.00
1 x $1/2 Prego IPQ=$1.00
Coupon Total......$10.00

$33.99-$10.00=$23.99 + .40¢tax=$24.39

A $20 Bonus Cash came off so $4.39 OOP.
I paid $4.39 with Plenti Points.
I earned back $23 back in new BC(2 x $8 razor blades, $3 Remfresh, $3 Playtex, $1 Prego).

I used $20 BC and earned back $23 BC and spent down PPs by $4.39.

After coupons and BC earned, the tampons, razor blades and Remfresh are free this week(besides sales tax if that applies in your state-limit 2 deals per card).

The razor blades are straight up $8/Get $8 back in BC.

The tampons are on sale for 2/$7, there are $2/1 Qs on coupons dotcom and they give back $3 in BC when you two 2,(limit 2 deals per card so you can get up to 4 packages)so free after all is applied.

The Remfresh are on sale for $8(or $7.99 if you have Gold Wellness discount), there is a $5 Q available online and this gives back $3 in BC(limit 2 deals per card).

The Prego(using IPQs I've been holding onto for a couple of months now so no longer available to print)was .50¢ per jar after sale/Q/$1 BC wyb2.

I wanted to go up Sunday morning since the Remfresh and razor blades are usually in short supply around here.  I'll go back later in the week for more tampons and sauce probably.

Now I am off to go organize the toiletry stockpile some more and work on February's giveaway box.
Anybody have any requests for specific goodies for the next Giveaway??


Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. Great deals! As for the giveaway, razor blade and oral care items are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had $2 in points at RA and they were not able to use them. So, I need to call and get those somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have the Friday fiasco all straightened out. Good for you! How do you do your complex accounting? Do you use a spreadsheet or just paper and pencil? My mind does not work well with numbers ~ you amaze me. Teddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANYTHING you put in there would be wonderful - these are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It goes without saying - CHOCOLATE!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.