Monday, January 8, 2018

The Diaper Queen of NEPA--Updated!

Ok, so this week when you buy $30 worth of Huggies(diapers, wipes, pull-ups)in one transaction at the Rite-Aids in my region you get a $10 OYNO Catalina(good on anything you buy at Rite-Aid).
Plus the diapers and pull-ups are on sale for 2 packages for $17 this week, there are also $2/1 Qs both online(coupons dotcom and pickupthevalues dotcom)and in Sunday's inserts AND these products count toward earning a $20 BC wyspend $50 on certain items(limit 2 $20 BC Deals per card/account).

I have access to three Wellness cards/accounts so I decided to get lots of diaper/pull-ups this week.


I finished off the deals on two of the cards and did 1 round of 4 packs of diaper/pull-ups on the third card on Sunday.  That photo is of 28 packs of diapers/pull-ups.


Here are my seven receipts and the lone $10 Catalina I still have after rolling 5 other $10 Catalinas.
I'll most probably do two more transactions of 4 diaper/pull-ups each and end up with a $10 Catalina to spend in the next two weeks at Rite-Aid.

So far I've spent $116.50 in Plenti Points/Bonus Cash and earned back $80 in new BC.  I have 28 packs of diapers/pull-ups to sell which will get me between $140 and $154 cash.
Add those 28 to the 13 packs I had already(12 from Rite-Aid in October and 1 pack I paid $1.99 OOP at Weis). ;-)

*Of course after I came home on Sunday I saw that the $10 Catalina was printing when you bought only 2 packs, which would have lowered my OOP substantially.  Oh well....still a great deal!

*UPDATE*
 I ran up to Rite-Aid this morning before the weather got bad and tried the "Buy 2 Packs & Se if the $10 Catalina still prints for just 2 packs of diapers".  I figured if the Cat didn't print I only needed 2 packs to get that card to the $20 Bonus Cash so I'd just stop at $20 BC and not do the second $20 BC.

But.....it was still printing as of 11 am ET for just 2 packs of diapers/pull-ups!!


So I finished off the Deal buying 8 more packs in increments of two per transaction.  3 of the transactions "cost" me $3 in Plenti Points and 1 "cost" me $4 in PPs. (I had to resort to $1.50/1 Qs as I was out of the $2/1 Qs.)


$13 spent in PPs and I got $40 in Bonus Cash back and have 1 $10 Catalina to spent in the next two weeks at Rite-Aid.

So here are the results--

Plenti Points and Bonus Cash spent.....$129.50
Bonus Cash earned..........$120($40 per card)
Other..........$10 Catalina left
Diapers/Pull-Ups to sell.......36 packs
At $5-$5.50 per pack I'll get $180-$198 for all 36.
Add the 13 packs I already had and that's another $65-$71.50 cash.

Sluggy

9 comments:

  1. Hey Sluggy, what will you do with all those diapers?

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sell them locally Coleen. I found out, quite by accident, a few years ago I can sell a pack for between $5 and $5.50 readily. The new moms get cheap diapers and I make a little profit. 8-)))

      Delete
  2. I bow down to you the Queen of deals............

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should diaper the dog and adopt a baby( oh I forgot you have a baby Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that on KrazyKouponLady. My first trip tomorrow is to Target to get Cerave for 66 cents, but that's next. Just curious, since Rite Aid is fairly new to me. Do you usually just spend your Plenti points back at rite aid?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't shop at Macy's and I usually don't buy gas at Exxon(none around here)so yep, I spend my PPs at Rite-Aid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you posted this! I have a Baby's 1st Birthday Party to attend and the mother requested diapers as a gift. I'll get them 6 packs and make a little $ for me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.