Tuesday, January 30, 2018

More Rite-Aid on Monday

Had to run an errand on the other side of the river in the Big City down the mountain so I made a quick trip into a Rite-Aid there to see if they were stocked better on the freebies of razor blades and they were.


4 x Playtex tampons on sale=$14.00
2 x Daylogic razor blades on sale=$16.00
1 x Remfresh on sale but Wellness disc. better=$7.99
2 x Prego sauce on sale=$3.00
SubTotal........$40.99

Coupons Used
4 x $2/1 Playtex tampons IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$8.00
1 x $5/1 Remfresh IPQ(HERE)=$5.00
1 x $1/2 Prego sauce IPQ(NLA)=$1.00
Coupon Total.......$14.00

$40.99-$14.00=$26.99 + .50¢=$27.49

I used $20 BC so $27.49-$20=$7.49 OOP
I paid with Plenti Points
I earned back $26 in new Bonus Cash(2 x $3 Playtex, 2 x $8 Daylogic, $3 Remfresh, $1 wyb2 Prego)

Until Rite-Aid implements being able to use partial BC for the larger amounts I need to keep track of what amounts I have available on each card and when each expires.  This is a colossal PITA for one card/account, let alone three!

If anyone is looking for cheap razors do this deal at Rite-Aid this week..............


Schick razors are on sale for $5.99 at Rite-Aid this week.
There is a $3/1 Schick razor Q on coupons dotcom currently.
Print off 2, take them to R-A and buy 2 Schick razors.
2 x $5.99=$11.98-2 x $3/1 Qs($6)=$5.98(plus tax is applicable).
Use Bonus Cash if you have it.
After you received back $4 in Bonus Cash($2 for each razor bought)you'll effective price paid will be .99 per razor(or $1.98 for two)plus any sales tax due.
Not quite free but an awfully good/low price if you need razors. 8-)

Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.