Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Perfect Rite-Aid Storm

What happens when Wellness Wednesday Sale with one day coupons(that can stack with reg. manu coupons)meets a 4 Day Sale at Rite-Aid?
You get some awesome deals for pennies(worth of points if you roll Plenti Points)on the dollar!

By combining the Wellness Wednesday coupon and regular manufacturer's coupons plus earning new Plenti Points, I got all this in the photos below(combining transactions from all 3 of our Wellness/Plenti accounts/cards............


I'll say I screwed up big time on the Crest.  The 4 Day Sale $2.99 varieties that gave back $1 in PPs(and had $2 Load2CardQs)was NOT tagged so I bought the wrong ones-the 2/$8 that gave $3 in PPs-and wasted my Qs on those. ugh.
On the Sinus Kit though I had two stackable Qs the register wouldn't take them both so my $8.32-$10 in Qs making it a $1.68 moneymaker didn't happen and I paid $3.23 + tax.  The toothpaste and sinus kit may be returned at a later date but we'll keep those in my total haul for now.


And here is the last little bit when I went to pick up my Rx.
If only there had been more than 2 Remfresh on the shelves I could have made ALL this a moneymaker!

Oh, and I also scarfed up all these freebie samples and most had coupons attached to them.

Burt's Bees, Zim's, Olay, Nexcare, R-A brand nasal strips and some brand of foot lotion I can't remember. lol

So let's see who can come closest to guessing how many Plenti Points I spent down for all this.(Of course, this is Rite-Aid and I didn't pay CASH for any of it!)

I'll reveal how many Plenti Points were spent in Friday's Frugal Friday post tomorrow.

I'll even give y'all a hint and put the "price" I paid for each item after sale/coupon(s) but not the points earned.
I'll also put the tax paid(in points of course)and total the list for ya! ;-)

6 x 4 pack Red Bull $35.94
2 x Arizona Tea  .99¢
1 x Jergen's wet skin Lotion .99¢
1 x Purex laundry detergent  .99¢
6 x Aquaphor lotion -$2.46
7 x Russel Stover sugar-free candy bags  $1.61
3 x Crest toothpaste  $2.82
2 x 3 Musketeers candy bars .77¢
4 x Listerine mouth wash  $11.42
4 x Blue Diamond almonds  $9.50
4 x Sparkling Ice drinks  $0.00
2 x Remfresh sleeping aid  -$4.02
1 x Rite-Aid ibuprofen 80 ct.  $2.95
1 x Xclear sinus rinse kit  $3.23

I also used a total of $12 in $X off $X Catalina Qs(2 x $2/$20, $3/$20, $5/$50)on 4 of my transactions.

$52.73 + $3.20 tax=$55.93 spent in PPs
$258.88 in regular retail prices.

What did it cost me in Plenti Points used?


Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I'm not even gonna attempt to try and figure this out...lol. I know you spent less than you earned.

    I only bought the RA gcs and did the Loreal deal. Spend $20 get $5. If you have the $2 Loreal skincare coupons, you can do the following

    4 x face wash B1g50% $22.46
    Less 4 x $2 qs (8.00)
    Pay $14.46 get $5 PP and $6 Ibotta (any skincare item. limit 3)
    Total cost = $3.46
    Not the best deal, but this is my favorite brand.

    Did you see that RA is changing their Plenti Points program to Bonus Cash on 12/31?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Rite Aid in the next town but I haven't used it very often. I may have to check it out more thoroughly after reading about all your tremendous deals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a trick quetion? Looks like $55.93.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 29 points? I don't know how this works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't go wrong with extra lotions this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.