Friday, December 22, 2017

Frugal Friday.....the December 22nd Edition

Here are a few things we did to stay the frugal course this past week........

*  Some Rite-Aid trips last Friday.....


And this past Wednesday for free and almost free items after Plenti Points used.......

* More Weis(PMITA)Markets Deals..........


 The 8 O'Clock coffee is still BOGO this week and I plan on picking up 10 more bags as I have enough coupons for all that.


* We went out to celebrate the Daughter's birthday at lunchtime to her favorite Mexican restaurant.  I snagged a $20 certificate for $10 2 days ago to use there since I knew she wanted to go there, snf saved me $10 off the bill.

That's about all I can think of since I am feeling sick. Ugh.  Sinus Infection just in time for Christmas.
Hohoho



Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Lots of good stuff! Every time I see Plenti points, I am reminded to take advantage of my $2 of pp. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sluggy,

    I am so sorry that you are sick. Sinus stuff is not fun. Take care of your self and try to enjoy Christmas.

    I am trying to get back into the drugstore programs. I actually got the toothpaste at Rite Aid this week and also did a small OOP haul at CVS.

    Nice score on that coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some good deals there, nice deal on the restaurant gift card. I hope you are feeling better in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice deal on the gift card! Our local store didn’t have their usual gift card deal this year; so sad.
    I thought I was the only one with sinus trouble. Echinacea/ goldenseal helps tremendously.
    Happy holidays!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon, no time is good to get sick but Christmas it truly sucketh!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.