Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Monday Grocery Shopping Videos

So I went up to Weis(PMITA)Markets on Monday for my main grocery trip for the week.

I got so much it couldn't all fit on top of the freezer for a photo shot so I did two short-ish films.

First what I went to get(what was on my list) is located HERE.

Then the rest of what I bought is located HERE.

$61.42 spent on $106.64 of retail price goods.
A savings rate over retail of 42% and I used not a single coupon either.
It just goes to show how you can buy meat and get a good deal if you focus on buying on sale and/or clearance foods.

I got enough meat for at least 10 meals for 2.  Not a bad haul with all that meat, right?

Sluggy



 

1 comment:

  1. Great meat deals, in fact, wonderful total shopping deals! I hope I can find a few meat deals this week (knowing when and which grocery store butchers monitor their meat counters helps)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.