Monday, October 6, 2014

Rite-Aid Booty This Week & A Heads Up


My first trip to Rite-Aid for the week......


2 x Playtex tampons 32ct. 20% wellness disc. $7.59ea.=$15.18
1 x Vaseline lotion large one on sale=$5.99
SubTotal.....$21.17

Coupons Used
1 x $3/1 Playtex tampons L2CQ=$3.00
1 x $3/1 Playtex tampons MQ(coupons dotcom)=$3.00
2 x $3/1 Playtex tampons In-Ad Q=$6.00
1 x $2/1 Vaseline lotion L2CQ=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Vaseline lotion Video ValuesQ=$2.00*
Coupon Total......$16.00

$21.17-$16.00=$5.17 + .12¢ tax=$5.29

I used a $5 +Ups and paid .29¢ OOP.

I received back $4 in +Up Rewards($1 Vaseline, $3 Playtex wyb2).

* My $2/1 Vaseline Video Values Q printed with an expiration date of 10/4 on the banner at the top of the Q.  Many people had this problem if they printed out their VVQ early.  But the Q says expiration date 10/11/2014 at the bottom, just under the Q.  I pointed that out to the cashier when he saw the 10/4 expiration at the top.
He tried to scan it in anyway and it worked.  If your Q printed the 10/4 expiration date at the top, just point out that it's wrong(refer to the correct expiration date at the bottom)and ask them to try it anyway.  It should go through without a problem.

HEADS UP--If you want to do the $3 +Ups Playtex tampons, or $3 +Ups Edge/Skintimate shaving gel and/or the $3 +Ups Schick razors Deals this week please be aware that these are all part of the same +Ups generating Deal!
And the Wet Ones Deal if you did that one last week is also part of the same Reward.

There is a limit of 2 of these deals total per Wellness account so if you do more than 2 of any of these Deals you won't get the +Up after you receive it twice.

Sluggy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.