Wednesday, October 1, 2014

More Rite-Aid.......Just Move Along, Nothing to See Here

This is just Wednesday's trip to Rite-Aid so if you don't care about that just move on along.

First Transaction on BIL's card---


9 x Pantene 'Poo on sale 3/$10=$30

Coupons Used
3 x $4/2 Pantene IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$12.00
1 x $5/3 Pantene ManuQ(Sunday's inserts)=$5.00
Coupon Total.....$17.00

$30.00-$17.00=$13.00

I used $13 in +Up Rewards and paid ZERO OOP.
Nice!

I received back $10 +Up Reward for spending $30 on Pantene/select P&G items.

So each bottle "cost" me .33¢ in +Up Rewards.

Then I did this transaction on my card---


2 x Lindt's choccie bags on sale=$6.00
2 x Reese's Halloween PB cups on sale=$5.00
2 x Kit Kat Halloween candy bags on sale=$5.00
SubTotal.....$16.00

Coupons Used

2 x $2/1 Lindt bags 5.1oz or more IPQ(Facebook)=$4.00
2 x $1.10/2 Hershey's candy bags IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$2.20
1 x $1/2 Reese's Halloween bags Video ValuesQ=$1.00
1 x $1/2 Kit-Kit Halloween bags Video ValuesQ=$1.00
1 x $2/$6 of Hershey Candy purchase IPQ(Facebook HERE )=$2.00
Coupon Total......$10.20

$16.00-$10.20=$5.80

I used $5 in +Up Rewards and paid .80¢ OOP.
I received back $2 in +Up Rewards(2 x $1 Hershey wyb2 bags)and $6 in credit toward the Lindt $3 wyb$12 Deal.

We are now fully stocked on candy for Halloween trick or treaters.

I'll spend $2 more in +Ups tomorrow on 2 more bags of Lindt and get the $3 +Up Reward back.
I also want to do the Dove Deal on my card so y'all will just have to suffer through at least 1 more transaction this week.

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. I will put money on the Lindt not making it to Trick or Treaters. Well, that is how it would roll around this house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have clarified that the Lindt is NOT for trick or treaters.....just the Hershey's.

      I do need a reward for getting such great deals, right? lolz

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.