Friday, October 31, 2014

Last of the Rite-Aid This Week


I went and did something I hardly ever do.
I went to the movies yesterday by myself and saw the latest Bill Murray flick.
It was pretty good.  While I was in the town with the movie theater I went to a different Rite-Aid afterwards trying to do the Oxi Clean dish soap and Nexxus Deasl.   Nexxus Deal is Spend $20/Get $10 +Ups this week.  My R-A only had 2 bottles of the cheapo Nexxus 'Poo and I needed 4 bottles to get over $20 spent.
This R-A store had 1 bottle......well I thought it was 3 bottles but when I took 2 bottles up to the register, one was a conditioner and $3 more than the 'poo.
Ugh.
The R-A downtown had 1 bottle earlier this week but I didn't buy it because it has been opened and 3/4 of the product had been emptied from it.

So I bucked it up and bought the 1 'Poo and 1 Conditioner.  With my Wellness 20% discount the conditioner was only $7.99 instead of $9.99 so not as bad as it could have been.

Obviously this was bought on MY Wellness card.......


1 x Nexxus 'Poo 20% wellness disc.=$4.79
1 x Nexxus Conditioner 20% wellness disc.=$7.99
SubTotal.......$12.78

I used 2 x $3/1 Nexxus item VideoValuesQ....
$12.78-$6.00=$6.78

I used $6 in +Up Rewards and paid .78¢ OOP.
No +Ups Rewards back for this but $12.78 tracking on this card for the Nexxus Deal.

Then once back in my teeny tiny town I bought this on MY Wellness card.......


2 x Nexxus 'Poo(higher price in my town) 20% wellness disc.=$10.06

I used my last 2 $3/1 Nexxus VideoValuesQs......

$10.06-$6.00=$4.06

I used $4 in +Ups and paid .06¢ OOP.
And I received a $10 +Up Reward back for spending $20+ on Nexxus.

Then I bought this on the BIL's card......



2 x L'Oreal 'Poo on sale=$8.00 *
1 x Colgate toothpaste on sale=$3.50
SubTotal.....$11.50

Coupons Used
2 x $2/1 L'Oreal 'Poo IPQ(NLA)=$4.00
2 x $1/1 L'Oreal 'Poo VideoValuesQ=$2.00
1 x .75¢/1 Colgate toothpaste IPQ=$.75
Coupon Total.......$6.75

$11.50-$6.75=$4.75

I used $4 in +Up Rewards and paid .75¢ OOP.
I received back $3 +Ups for buying the Colgate.

$1.59 paid OOP for 3 transactions on $43.43 in products.
$14 in +Ups spent and $13 in +Ups received.

*  There is a L'Oreal +Ups Deal this week but I won't be completing that one since I didn't print out more of those $2/1 L'Oreal Qs when they were available.  Completing the L'Oreal Deal without them would cost more in my +Ups and not be worth it, especially since the last thing I need is more shampoo. lolz

Tomorrow I get to go grocery shopping finally since November's food budget kicks in.

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. we saw "st. vincent" last weekend; spouse did a blog post review at arteejee.blogspot.com. happy halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.