Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Can You Help a Band Out?

When the Warped Tour comes to our area this Summer they are holding a Battle of the Bands competition for local bands.
#2 Son is trying to scare up votes for his group, The Docile Sponge.

Please if you are inclined to do that sort of thing, go to this page HERE and vote for his band.
If they get enough votes they will earn the right to perform in the competition and get some more exposure in the local band scene.

You can vote as many times as you want too.

I & #2 Son thank you in advance for your support.

Sluggy

 

3 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.