Monday, February 14, 2011

I May Not Be Around Much This Week...

I just wanted to mention that I might not be posting much and such this week.
My Mother-In-Law passed away on Saturday evening and we have all the family coming in here this week for the service and all.
So I may be otherwise occupied this week.
I have a few things scheduled to post on the blog tomorrow and later in the week so you shouldn't see a big disruption in stuff to read.

Just a reminder....If you have access to a Shop-Rite and want a $25 Gift Card please see the link on the right sidebar(at the top of the sidebar)about entering to win that.  There are very few entries and I am drawing a winner in 2 DAYS so get your entry in asap!

And the Boring Blog Birthday Giveaway last chance to enter Post is due up Tuesday so look for that too!

Sluggy

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. You and your family are in our prayers. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you an on-line hug.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in my thoughts & prayers...best to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Losing a mother is hard at any age. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear - I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your family will be in my prayers. It is so hard to lose a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law my condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.