Thursday, July 1, 2010

JUNE Food Stamp Challenge....Final Numbers

 *This post is part of the June Food Stamp Challenge which is located over HERE.*

To being with, the last 3 days(the 28th-30th) meals were.....
Monday....breakfast-oatmeal/lunch-leftover potato salad & romaine salad/dinner-soup & fried squash
Tuesday....breakfast-cantaloupe & tea/lunch-raw carrots & celery w/dressing/dinner-Turkey Club Sandwiches w/leftover pasta salad
Wednesday....breakfast-a bagel/lunch-way old leftover bbq pork and coleslaw on leftover roll/dinner-clam chowder & garlic bread

Additional cost of foods bought before June....$1.55.

When I dragged out my grocery receipts to do my usual end of the month blog post about my food spending for June I discovered I had gone to the grocery store on June 1st but my JFSC total doesn't reflect that spending.  The total was $14.50.
So my last spending addition for the JFSC amounts to $16.05.

June Food Stamp Challenge Totals
Starting Food Budget...$373.70
Spent....$315.98
June Food Budget Left....$57.72
Days of Challenge Left....00


Next week, I'll get together a donation from my stockpile and take that along with a check for $100.00 up to the local food bank. (I've added the extra $42 to atone for our eating out goof-ups during the month.)

Part II to follow momentarily....

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. I think you did great on the challenge!! And I know the food pantry will appreciate your donation.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.