Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meet my BFF!

Yes, here is my best friend forever......

The poor old girl.....if it ever cools off here I'll be able to clean her filters.

I *heart* my BFF.......

Today was Cooler!!
A mere 94 degrees......yes, I am typing this WITHOUT laughing...barely!


Yesterday was 96 degrees with a heat index or some such nonsense of 102 degrees.

We are in DAY FOUR of this Heat Wave.
I left southern Virginia to get away from this kind of shit!
Seriously.
WTF??

If you live on a mountain top in northeast Pennsylvania you should NOT see 4 days in a row of mid to high 90 Degree weather......
EVER!

That daydream of going up to Maine and finding a summer camp to buy may actually happen if this keeps up....
Because that is where I'm going to have to go to get some relief!


Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. We've already had one heat wave like that this year and I anticipate 2 or 3 (or 4) more of them before summer's over.

    It's only in the upper 70's here right now. I'd like to turn the AC off, but it's too humid, so we keep it on fairly high (76°) just to keep the humidity level down in the house.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.