Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rite-Aid this Week......

Here's my haul from Rite-Aid this week....













What do you mean you don't see anything???
Could it be?
You don't mean that........Sluggy hasn't GONE TO RITE-AID THIS WEEK?!?!?!

Contrary to what you may think, the Earth has NOT spun off it's axis!

I still have tons of gift cards and an allergy gift certificate that expires on the 15th so I WILL have to go to Rite-Aid before then to use it.

But I still have those 7 boxes of leftovers from the flea market in May.
And just doing some moderate Rite-Aid shopping here and there since then here is what I've accumulated in the last 2 months......
Except for the dark milk crate under the front Rite-Aid bag(that's my glade oil refills/candle stash), I've got 6 more boxes & 2 bags full.  And this is all HBA, not counting the food I bought there in the last 2 months.

So no Rite-Aid for me this week....

Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. Man, I wish we had Rite Aids.

    It is so funny that we have been having a lot of Rite Aid commercials lateley, so I checked and there is not one within 100 miles of me. Why the heck are they torturing me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. No Rite Aid for me this week. Actually, no shopping at all for me this week. I'm just not impressed with any of the sales right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frances--*said in my best mesmerizing tones*....you are getting sleepy, veeeeery sleepy....you must mooooove....move to where the Rite-Aids are....oh wait!, send Sluggy all your cash, then move to where the Rite-Aids are....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel--I hear ya! It's the apres July 4th shopping doldrums. Nothing worth buying but leftover fireworks or stale dog & burger buns.lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.