Wednesday, February 3, 2010

N is for Nivea(Gift Card Rebate)at Rite-Aid next Week



This coming week, Feb.7-13, will be a great time to do the Rite-aid Nivea Single Check Rebate(SCR).
It is SCR #$56....Buy $15 worth of Nivea(Body,Lip,Body Wash or For Men Products)and receive a $5 Rite-Aid Gift Card.

The Nivea Body Wash will be on sale for $2.99(reg. price of $5.99-$6.99).  There are $2/1 Qs from the 1/3 RP insert, which would make each bottle $.99 after Q. 
So you can buy 6 bottles...6x$2.99=$17.94, use 6 $2/1 Qs....$17.94-$12, and spend $5.94 OOP & receive a $5 Gift Card.
Getting a $5 GC means you are basically you are 'paying' $.94 for the 6 bottles of body wash.

Or better yet turn this into a Moneymaker......
Buy 7 Bottles of the Body Wash for $20.93, use 7 $2/1 Qs AND a $5 off $20 Purchase AdPerks Q.
$20.93-$14.00-$5.00=$1.93 OOP

Spend $1.93, get 7 bottles of Body Wash and a $5 Gift Card.

If you want to wait a couple of days and chance all the Nivea Body Wash being sold out, Rite-Aid may release new Wellness IPQs, which could make this deal even better.
They have a current $2 off any Skin Care item over $2 Wellness IPQ which expires 2/6, Saturday.  This won't help bring your OOP down next week, but they may release a new Wellness IPQ that does help(chances are they might re-release this $2 Skin Care Q, since this is the 2nd time we've seen it already in the Wellness program).

There is also a ManuQ $5/2 Nivea Lotion and the Lotion will be $5.99(down from $7.99-$8.99), so you could pair this Q with the sale to do the Nivea SCR fairly inexpensively.

Also there are some Nivea Men's Products on clearance over by the men's shaving section in some stores.  Depending on the prices and if the reports of new Nivea Qs in Sunday's inserts are accurate(including a $1/1 Nivea Men's Product Q), you might want to consider using those clearanced products for SCR #56 as well.

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Lucky dog! There are NO Rite Aids in Iowa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you have 7 mannies to use with the Nivea body wash? Do you buy 7 newspapers that week? Or buy the coupons online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. jlanders,
    You can either buy multiple Sunday papers when good coupons are going to be in them or obtain multiple coupons from trades or a clipping service or even eBay. I have done all at one time or another.

    Usually I buy 2-3 newspapers each week. If there is a really good sale and I want to stockpile more than a few of an item, I'll turn to eBay for multiple coupons. I have a few clipping people on eBay who are close enough to me & I know from past experience they ship super fast so that I can get the coupons quick enough through the mail to use them in time, so I usually turn to them.

    My rule of thumb of buying papers vs clipping service is if there are only a couple of coupons in that week's inserts that I feel I'll use, I don't buy extra papers and I'll use the clipping service. If there are oodles of good coupons in the sunday paper, I'll buy anywhere from 3 to 10 papers instead of using the services. Be sure and check the Dollar Stores in your area for sunday papers too! Many of them do carry the local paper and you get it there for less than it costs other places they sell them.
    Buying papers with WAGS RRs or CVS ECBs is another great way to spend expiring rewards in those weeks that you can't find something you need in the store.
    HTH...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.