Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tiring Tuesday


Gee, I think it's time to clean my desk.
Today was one of those days....
I couldn't do one thing without being interrupted by a dog, a kid or a husband.
So even though I spent all day trying to accomplish little mundane tasks, I don't feel like anything was actually finished.
Except for the run to the grocery store for cream and pie crust so I could make Quiche for dinner.
I'll have to go back tomorrow as it's the last day of the current sale at Mr. Z's/Weis and I need to use my napkin coupons. Dixie brand napkins are on sale this week for $1.99 package. I have 20 $1/1 Qs making my 20 packages 99 cents each. woohoo
I spent a good chunk of today getting my MIR(mail in rebate) forms filled out & ready to mail out. That is partly why my desk looks so bad.....well, that's my story anyway, and I'm sticking to it! ;-)
Off to finish baking the cookies(oatmeal cinnamon chip)& head up to bed.
The kids have a half a day at school tomorrow. Maybe I'll just have to go off in the afternoon.
Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Hey sluggy,
    I just found a blog that is right up your alley. Check out:
    http://www.5dollardinners.com/

    I think you will like her.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.