Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday among the bored

I've been in a grand funk since Wednesday. Between teenagers (times 3), the windy/cold weather, the 3 dogs, the lack of action on my things up on eBay, all this tax & pre-college paperwork & my computer biting the dust YET AGAIN!!!, I just haven't felt like my peppy self.....well, not that I am EVER peppy.lol

Hubby had to go pick up his glasses today, so I tagged along just to get out of the house. I almost fell asleep in the car waiting for him to get his glasses. It was so warm in the car from the sun and it took so darn looooong!

You can't just run in and grab your glasses and go, can you? They make you sit there while they clean the lenses a couple of times and fit them onto your head, then adjust something here or there on them.....then reclean them once again.....then tighten something else, or loosen something else, or bend something, then wipe the lenses again....argh! Good lord, put them on your face and if you can see through them without falling down, just LEAVE already! ;-)

Anyway, after my snooze, we snuck off without the 3 hormonal alien zitsters we call our children for some chinese food. They switched the pans on 2 kinds of shrimp entrees and I wound up with a mouth full of Pepper Shrimp instead of a non-spicy Shrimp with Veggies. Everything tasted sort of 'eh' to me today, except the pan sauteed Dumplings. I should have just stuck to a pile of those and some soup instead of the sampling of lots of the dishes.

If you're interested in the extreme couponing shopping I did, read the next post, if not just close this window now and move along, as there is nothing more to see here. 8-))

sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.