Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Here's what is on the Menu at Chez Sluggy this week.

Monday-Roast Turkey,Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, Sauteed Green
Beans, Gravy...Thanksgiving Dinner but without the Pumpkin Pie!
Tuesday-Homemade Pizza(Chicken Wing Pizza & Veggie Supreme Pizza), Salad
Wednesday-Turkey & Rice Casserole, Sweet Potatoes, Spinach Souffle
Thursday-Hamburgers, Baked Beans, Carrots
Friday-Baked Fish, Seasoned Baked French Fries, Harvard Beets, Peas
Saturday-Pork Chop with Apricot Glaze, Carrots & Broccoli in Cheese Sauce, Wild
Rice

Desserts for the Week-Apple Pie & Chocolate and Butterscotch Cookies

Organizing Junkie is the home to Menu Plan Monday. Go see what's on her and many other ladies Menus for the week at Organizing Junkie's website.

sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy week! I would love to see some recipes if you'd be willing to share. Especially for those homemade pizzas!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making a turkey just for the hell of it? Will your Super Powers know no end??

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sluggy,
    Let's see if this goes through. I sent a comment yesterday and I am having trouble viewing your site.

    Here goes . . . . Crossing my fingers

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.