Tuesday, April 24, 2012

If I Only Had Half The Energy....

My weekend was pretty quiet here.
Hubs went and priced dishwashers.
Me?  I stayed home.  I prefer not to go to big box stores on weekends.

I stayed home and didn't spend money on Saturday.
On Sunday #2 son's school band hosted a Jazz Festival at the high school.  Hubs signed me up to work it.  Darn nice of him, won't it? ;-)

What I thought would be a 2 hour shift working the concession/food table turned into 6 hours.
I did get to see son's band perform however which made up for the working part.
And the food sales netted some profits for the band.

But I had no energy left for the rest of Sunday and went to bed at the unheard of hour of 8-ish pm!
And Monday I dragged my ass around all day and had no umph.  The rainy and cold weather didn't help I am sure.  And I slinked off to bed again at around 9pm.
Of  course, I woke up bright and bushy tailed at 4am this morning!  I figure I'll be ready for a nap around noon today.

And it's another grey, chilly, rainy day around these parts again.
I've got to haul #2 Son to the Orthodontist this morning and I guess I'll hit the grocery store while I am out and get that chore out of the way for the week.

Here's something to wake you up and get your motor started.  This gal is mighty perky.  Generally I can't stand perky but here it works.
Turn your speakers up and dance along.......



Enjoy!

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Wow, she is good!
    And it trips me how those people are hardly paying attention to her. That must happen every day at that laundry.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My @ss is dragging too. It must be the weather or something. Let's just blame the people that we live with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not dragging since I am on vacation! But I know what you mean. I am usually worn out after spending time with grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I think some folks were watching... I wish I had that much energy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a gorgeous weather today but I still feel like a zombie...We went to bed at 1am last night-we were fighting ants in the kitchen!! Then baby was up half of the night because he was too hot, and then up for a day at 6.30 am. And he's full of energy but I can barely stand on my feet...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.