Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Done for the Week Maybe....at Rite-Aid, Where Else?lol

I hit up most of the Rite-Aids within a 15 mile radius here within the last 2 days....not all but most.
This is in addition to the trips on Sunday to my usual store.

Here's the loot.....



16 Welch's grape juice
8 Bounty basic paper towels
3 BC cake mix
3 BC cookie mix
2 BC frosting
2 Rite-Aid coffee
2 Rite-Aid soup
1 Dark Snickers candy bar
4 Gillette Body Wash
2 Dixie paper plates
13 Biotrue contact lens solution
7 Excedrin PM
1 LipSmackers lip gloss

Freebies after +Up Rewards....
All the Betty Crocker items
Biotrue  w/20% wellness disc.

Better than free after +Up Rewards....
Coffee(ringing up $1.99 instead of 2/$5)
Excedrin PM
Gillette Body Wash(after using BOGO Q found in Gillette Clinical Deo I bought a few weeks ago, paired with $2/1 Gillette BWash Q from P&G insert)

After sale and Q the paper towels were .29¢ per 2 rolls.
After sale and Q the soup was .19¢ a can.
After raincheck sale and Q the paper plates were .99¢ for 2 packages.
After sale and Q the juices were $1.50 each.  Yes, I actually spent down my +Ups to get juice. I "heart" grape juice. ;-)
The candy bar and lip gloss in separate transactions were 'filler' of sorts.  If my change is over .50¢ after using +Ups, I will add something to bring my change to under .50¢ to preserve my gift card....ie, my total was $18.69 so I added a candy bar for .50¢ to bring my total up to $19.19, using $19 in +Ups and putting .19¢ on the gift card, instead of using $18 in +Ups and putting .69¢ on my gift card.

I've got everything rolled to this point but I might get a few more SCR items to convert some of these +Ups back into cash monies. ;-)
I've got a $20 from the first Resolution Reward +Up Rewards to roll by the 21st so I might use that to buy some SCR items this week.


THESE TRIPS
Number of Transactions.....5
Total Spent....$1.84 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$230.60
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$00.00
Resolution Reward....$00.00
+Up Rewards earned...$83.00
+Up Rewards spent...$96.00
+Up Rewards left to spend....$184.99 

GRAND TOTALS--February Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......20
Total Spent....$7.39 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$1,012.52
SCR qualified for....$38.98
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00

+UPS Totals for Feb. SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 2/6.....$197.99
+Up Rewards spent....$302.94
+Up Rewards earned....$331.93
+Up Rewards left....$184.99 includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period



Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm heading to RA this afternoon, but just to pick up an Rx for DH, not even really planning to buy anything (or get paid to take anything). Shocker, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was "I need paper towels."

    It is funny that I will look at pics of your haul and find things I need.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.