Friday, September 2, 2022

Frugal Friday....the September 2nd Edition

Here's what went on this past week at Chez Sluggy........

*  Another 2 loads went to Salvation Army this week.

*  I used more Bonus Cash.  Finished using it on one card and am down to $10 or so on two more cards.

*  Another load went to the food bank.

*  I gave away a bunch of stuff to my friends at Rite-Aid this week.

*  Refilled all my Rxs for the last time before we leave for Louisiana.

*  Been packing up what we are taking with us in this move.

*  I found money this past week!                  



Found a penny and a dime last Friday at Weis(PMITA)Markets, one was under two different self-checkout machines.


This dime was found by the register at Rite-Aid on Wednesday evening.

Total Found in last Week.... .21¢
Total Found This Year.....$15.10


*  Been staying home(other than going to Rite-Aid or to pop into the grocery store)and going through stuff to give away, trash or move with us.
This monster has been parked in our front yard since Monday and we've been filling it out with detritis.
Sorry but my life is boring as far as frugality goes.

That's about all I've got for this past week.  

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them!

And have a good Labor Day weekend!  And stay cool.

Sluggy  

8 comments:

  1. Thinking about you as you approach the T minus 10 mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... I remember this time period! Sending good thoughts! As for frugality, nothing new, but I'm going to Springfield to look at other grocery store options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your move. It's hard moving to another state so remember to take time to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori. Not a lot of time to breathe right now in the thick of it but I regroup often. 8-)

      Delete
  4. Nothing frugal. I sort of Based yesterday's post since I've been whipping out the credit card and cash with abandoned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found Incogmeato sausages on clearance and they had an Ibotta rebate. The garden is almost done but the freezer is full of tomatoes and shredded zucchini.

    Good luck with the move! I decided to ditch a lot of stuff during a cross country move. Didn’t like a lot and cheaper to buy again later if necessary.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.